****** JOB OPENING ******
Attention AAP's and NCP's !!!
PAR--Payment Advisory Resource and WACHA-The Premier Payment Resource are looking for an individual to complete to join our team as an Auditor/Trainer. The preferred candidate will be able to perform ACH audits and risk assessments as well as remote deposit capture risk assessments for member financial institutions. This person will also assist conducting in-person and remote training sessions. Skills needed include; a strong background in ACH (having an AAP is preferred), some experience in payments related auditing or risk assessments, some knowledge of check, image, RDC processing, and a willingness to develop and present educational sessions on payments.
Qualified candidates must be willing to travel statewide 40-50% of the time. Forward your resume and
salary requirements to Andy Barlow, Executive Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to W177N9856 Rivercrest Drive, Suite 105, Germantown, WI 53022.
Preferred Experience & Job Skills
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional) – and/or strong banking operations background
- NCP (National Check Professional) - and/or strong check operations experience
- Public speaking/training
- Understand and display high levels of internal and external customer service
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities under sometimes strict time guidelines
- Ability to travel in state with occasional overnight required (40-50%)